Introductory Thinking task on T .P. Kailasam's "The purpose"

Q1 write something about your favorite teacher. Give some reasons for it.


Ans:-  my journey starts with 1st std and now I'm in m.a in this journey there are many teachers come in my life so, I am not going with one teacher because there are many favorite teachers in my school time, college time and now in M.A too, I am thinking that every teacher is my favorite teacher because you choose one teacher as a favorite it's mean that  you understand well in that class but another teachers are not clear? so all teachers are your favorite reason is you learn with the freshness not boring in any lecture.


Q2 How are you as students? Think and write.



Ans:- if as a student I talk about myself than I am silent in all time so teacher also says that why you silent in the all-time talk everybody but I do not change reason is in school to m.a journey I was silent because I am not interested in talking most in girls, so everyone said that why you can not talk with other? there is no answer.





Q3 What is the difference between the education system in past and today's time? Take help of your parents to write this.

Ans:-  my parent's opinion in past education system is very good and no competition and jobs are given easy with no competition and other things like past teachers are best in the knowledge so students are highly knowledgeable and learn with lifestyle in that time,

(comparison with the past and today education system in this image)

now my opinion as today's time so there are many changes in the education system like we study the digital platform and today's we learn with mobile, computer and online sites, another thing is today's time is competition time with each other we go for only the only rank, competition in today's time so we see the past and today's education system is highly changed.

Comments

Popular Posts